How to reach us?
Fiere di Parma is 5 minutes drive from the (A1) Motorway Parma Centro exit. Thanks to the new direct road connecting the motorway toll to the fairgrounds, Bologna, Milan and Verona are only one hour away by car. Florence, Padua, Turin and Genova just a little longer. Parma circular road allows quick connection from all parts of the city. Salsomaggiore and Tabiano thermal stations are within easy reach too.
Viale delle Esposizioni, 393
43126 – Parma, Italy
SEE IN GOOGLE MAPS
The Milano Linate and Bologna “Marconi” airports can be easily reached in less than one hour from the Parma fairground. The Parma “Giuseppe Verdi” Airport is located at a few minutes driving distance from the fairground and provides direct connection with some national airports.
Parma is served by more than 25 daily trains along the Milan-Rome line and the railway network of Northern Italy.
For more info visit Trenitalia website
Outside the chaotic metropolitan contexts and easily accessible through the main motorways of Northern Italy
- Located to the main railway line Milan-Rome
- The fairground can be easily reached in a few minutes either by taxy or by a dedicated bus service that provides regular connections between Fiere di Parma and the railway station/city center
- Just one hour away from five international airports (Milano Malpensa, Milano Linate, Milano Orio al Serio, Bologna, Verona)
and few minutes away from Parma city airport.
- An efficient system of shuttles from the airports is activated during international events and allows operators to reach the exhibition complex quickly and easily.
- The access to the main motorways, as A1 and Parma-La Spezia A15, are ju st a few kilometers from the fairground and easily reachable thanks to the orbital linking the fairground with the highway tollgate.