In order to ensure the safety of visitors and exhibitors and to minimize as much as possible any risk of infection, Fiere di Parma has developed an event management protocol designed to meet the different operational and regulatory requirements (following the prevention guidelines set out by the Ministry of Health) needed to increase the safety of those using our services.
In compliance with the issued guidelines, Fiere di Parma recommends that all exhibitors, visitors, employees and staff:
- Wash their hands often and thoroughly with soap and water
- Use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer if soap and water are not available
- Do not touch their eyes, nose and mouth with unwashed hands
- Avoid close contact with people who are ill or have the flu
- Stay home when they have the flu or are ill
- Always use disposable tissues. Cough and/or sneeze into a tissue
- Clean and disinfect objects and surfaces that are touched often
Hygiene and sanitation
Fiere di Parma has installed distributors of hydroalcoholic-based sanitizers for hand washing in all the places of work, bathrooms, hallways, common areas and reception area, and we invite you to use them frequently. Special attention to hand hygiene is an essential element to all preventive actions.
However basic, hand hygiene is therefore fundamental to the prevention of infections. In addition, cleaning activities have been implemented and strengthened with extra sanitization of the premises.
As a precaution, specific cleaning measures have been implemented in high traffic areas such as entrances, and high touch surfaces like door knobs and handrails.
Access management system to the fairgrounds
From the first stages of access to the fairgrounds, you will be welcomed by a rigorous access management system that respects the health of visitors, more specifically and in sequence:
- Horizontal and vertical markings in the proximity of all access points will facilitate social distancing
- Body temperature verification at the entrance to the neighborhood
- Metal detector security checks
- Monitoring the use of masks (Ppe) through an integrated camera system will also allow us to count attendance to ensure that the fairgrounds capacity is respected
- Paperless admission tickets through On-Line credit/purchase procedures, same procedure for parking payment.
In common areas such as break rooms, refreshment rooms and restrooms
- Hygienization of premises and constant presence of cleaning staff;
- Sanitization with appropriate products at the end of each day throughout the event;
- Installation of physical barriers to regulate access to the refreshment areas and minimize the risk of contact between users and staff, in addition of course to all necessary protective gear such as masks and gloves;
- increase of contactless and Mobile Proximity payment methods/applications.
- Increased distance between seats in common areas
- Every other seat left clear in conference rooms